The Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) announced on Tuesday 222 new confirmed cases of coronavirus (Covid-19) during the last 24 hours, of which 212 are from community cases and 10 from travellers returning from abroad who are subject to quarantine.
The MOPH also recorded 239 recoveries from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cases recovered in Qatar to 122,448.
The MOPH issued a statement on Covid-19 developments in Qatar, which said the following:
New cases and recoveries:
- 222 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 were announced today. 212 of these are from community cases and 10 from travellers returning from abroad.
- 239 people have recovered from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cases recovered in Qatar to 122,448.
- All new cases have been introduced to isolation and are receiving necessary healthcare according to their health status.
Current Covid-19 status:
- Measures to tackle Covid-19 in Qatar have succeeded in flattening the curve and limiting the spread of the virus and the number of new daily cases and hospital admissions is continuing to decline each week.
- Qatar's proactive and extensive testing of suspected cases has enabled us to identify a high number of positive cases in the community.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
flydubai confirms flights to Doha with twice daily service
Vodafone ‘Presenting Sponsor’ of Al Khor Carnival 2021
Renowned Lebanese artist to present Wavelength talk at VCUarts Qatar
Toro Toro in second volume launch of new, exclusive Mistura concept
Extended car parking service inaugurated at Al Meshaf branch of LuLu Hypermarket
DESS hosts British ambassador
AAB picks winners of Toyota Dream Car Art contest
British Council’s computer-delivered IELTS testing launched for UKVI in Qatar
Cabinet reviews policy framework on cloud computing