The health authorities have issued a reminder on the home quarantine dos and don’ts, and other relevant points, for people returning to Qatar.
The advisory has been posted on the social media channels of the Ministry of Public Health, Hamad Medical Corporation and Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC).
Following are the seven points highlighted in the advisory:
* Ensure suitable housing conditions with the availability of your own room and linked bathroom.
* Ensure that you are applying preventive measures at home to protect others.
* You will have a swab taken on Day 6 of your arrival at one of the PHCC health centres.
* Ensure that you answer calls from the public health team after being discharged to home quarantine.
* You must inform the public health team if any symptoms have developed (fever, cough, body aches, change in taste or smell).
* You must download the Ehteraz app.
* You should not receive visitors while under home quarantine.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Sheikh Thani bin Hamad attends opening ceremony of Ibn Haldun University
Call 107 for flu vaccine appointment
4 arrested for violating quarantine conditions
Entry fee for Al Khor Park only: MME
Qatar launches largest ever annual flu vaccination drive
QRCS talk sheds light on challenges facing aid work
Covid-19 prevention at schools a success
MoTC training programme on 'Procedural Framework on Working in Qatari Waters'
Qatar takes part in GCC interior ministry undersecretaries’ meeting